If you have any cooking tips please email us at email@example.com and we will include them in this page.
* Add a pinch of sugar to maintain the green colour of leafy
vegetables (like spinach) while cooking them.
* If you are using frozen paneer, place paneer(cottage cheese) in warm water for some time (about 30 mins) before cooking , helps soften the paneer.
* You could replace Cottage cheese with tofu for a healthier version.
* How to choose the perfect avocado for guacamole -
Check for ripeness by gently pressing the outside of the avocado. If there is no give, the avocado is not ripe yet and will not taste good. If there is a little give, the avocado is ripe and good to be used for your guacamole. If there is a lot of give, the avocado may be past ripe and not good.
* Do not throwaway the water (stock ) used for cooking the chicken for sandwiches instead use it to make soup or chicken stock rice.
* To ensure that the Okra is not sticky make sure you pat dry the Okra after washing before cutting. Also wipe you knife often with a paper towel while cutting the Okra to get rid of the stickiness.