Zucchini Simple And TastyBy Ramya Hegde
Quick and Super Easy to make
* 1 Large Zucchini, Thinly Sliced
* 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
* 2 To 3 Pods Of Garlic, Mashed
* Freshly Ground Pepper
* Kosher Salt To Taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
2. When hot, add the garlic and saute for 1 to 2 minutes till light brown in
3. Add the sliced Zucchini and sauté for about 2 to 3 mins.
4. Add salt and pepper and cook for about a min or two till Zucchini is tender
but still slightly crisp.
5. Serve hot and enjoy this healthy dish.