Soppu SaarBy Vasanthi
* 3 Bunches Palak (Spinach)
* 1 Bunch Fresh Methi Leaves
* 2 Bunch Padpe Soppu (Thotokoora Or Amarnath Leaves)
* 4 To 5 No. Green Chilly
* 5 To 6 No. Garlic Cloves
* 1 Cup Toor Dal
* 1 No. Tomato
* 1 Tbsp Tamarind Paste If Using Tamarind Use Size Of A Small Lime
* 2 Tsp Oil For Garnish
* 1 Tsp Mustard Seeds For Garnish
* 1 Tsp White Urad Dal For Garnish
* 1 No. Dried Red Chilly For Garnish
1. Pressure cook all the above ingredients for 2 whistles.(Except the one's
required for garnish)
2. Remove from flame and once cooled , grind all the ingredients in a food
3. Add to a pan and cook for about 5 minutes , till the curry becomes hot.
4. For garnish , take a small pan and add 2 tsp of oil. When the oil is hot add
1 tsp mustard seeds., 1 tsp Urad dal and 1 dried red chilly.
5. Once the mustard seeds start to splutter remove from flame and pour over the
curry and serve hot.