Potato Drumstick Leaves CurryBy Vasanthi
Drumstick leaves are known to have many health benefits and tasty as well.
* 2 To 3 Medium Sized Potato , Cut Into Medium Sized Peices
* 2 Cups Drumstick Leaves
* 2 Medium Sized Onions Finely Chopped
* 2 To 3 Green Chilly , Sliced
* 2 Tomato , Finely Chopped
* 1/2 Tbsp Fresh Garlic Paste
* 1/2 Tbsp Fresh Ginger Paste
* 1/2 Tsp Turmeric
* 1/2 Tsp Coriander Powder
* 1/2 Tsp Cumin Powder
* 1 Tsp Red Chilly Powder
* 2 Tbsp Oil
* Salt To Taste
1. Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onions.
2. Once the onions are transparent add green chilli, ginger & garlic paste and
saute for abt a min.
3. Add salt, turmeric, red chilli powder, coriander powder and cumin powder and
saute for about 30 secs and then add the cut potato pieces , add some water and
cover the lid and cook for about 10 mins till the potato is cooked.
4. Then add the drumstick leaves and cook for few minutes. When drumstick
leaves are soft, add the chopped tomato and cook till tomatoes become soft.
Serve with rotis or rice.