Pani PuriBy Meenakshi Pathak
Pani puri is an Indian snack. This is sour, sweet and spicy pani matching with small crunchy puris. Its all India's favorite snacks. Its available at all road side stalls and restaurant.
To Make Teekha Meetha Pani
* 1/2 Bowl Tamarind(Imli)Pulp
* 4 Bowls Water
* 1 Cup Sugar
* 1/2 Bunch Mint Leaves(Pudina Patta) Wash And Clean
* 4 Green Chilly
* 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
* 1 Tbsp Black Salt
* 1 Tbsp Roasted Cumin Powder
* 1/2 Tsp Dry Ginger Powder(Soonth Powder)
* 1/4 Tsp Asafoetida(Hing)
* 1/2 Cup Fry Boondi(Besan Ki Boondi)
* 1 Cup Green Gram Soak And Boil(Ubala Hua Mung)For Serve
* 1/2 Cup Boil And Finely Cut Potatoes For Serve
To Make Puris
* 1 Cup Semolina ( Rava)
* 1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour ( Maida)
* 1 Pinch Baking Soda
* 1/2 Tsp Salt
* Oil For Deep Fry
To make Puri -
1. Take a large bowl, add semolina, maida, salt, baking soda and mix well and
add warm water little by little to knead a stiff dough.
2. Now cover it with a cloth and put aside for 20-30 minutes. Then mix and make
small equal lemon sized balls of the dough.
3. Now with the help some dry flour, roll out into thin rotis and Make them
small round puris with the help of a round cutter.
4. Now heat oil in a pan and fry golden brown puris and remove on the kitchen
Now to make pani-
1. Blend tamarind, mint leaves, green chilly in a blender and put in a large
2. Now add all spices powder sugar,black salt, hing and boondi and mix well.
3. Now serve boil green grams and boiled potatoes with teekha-meetha pani and