Multi Grain DaliaBy Sujata Dang
Broken grains eated by generations bcus it's easily digestible.
Made From Raw Broken Grain , Wheat, Rice, Millet, White Sesame Seeds, Ajwain,
Tomato, Ghee , Coriander Leaves, Ginger.
- Put Some ginger in a hot oil and then add some tomato and vegetables in it .
- After that add the soaked dalia(raw broken grain , wheat, rice, millet) with
all and mix properly in a pressure cooker .
- Switch off the flame after a whistle.
- Serve hot with desi ghee and chopped coriander on it.
- Have it for lunch or dinner.