Guntur ChickenBy Rashmi Shetty
* 1 Kg Chicken Clean And Cut To Medium Size Peices
* 2 No. Onion Chopped Finely
* 1 Tsp Ginger Paste
* 1 Tsp Garlic Paste
* 1 Cup Yoghurt
* 2 Tbsp Red Chilly Powder
* 1 Bunch Coriander Leaves Chopped
* 1 Bunch Mint(Pudhina) Leaves Chopped
1. Marinate the chicken in ginger and garlic paste, youghurt , chilly powder and
salt for about an hour.
2. Heat some oil in a pan. When the oil is hot add the chopped onions and saute
for about 5 minutes , till onion is golden brown in colour.
3. Now add the marinated chicken and cook for about 15-20 minutes till the
chciken is almost cooked.
4. Add the coriander and mint leaves and cook for a couple of minutes and serve
hot with either rice or bread.