Green Mung DallBy Cherry Ann
Mungo or mung Dall (green beans ) is a sead of vigna radiata a plant native to India and Pakistan. Since the plant originated in Asia. This sead become hit when it reached the Philippines a dish that's rich in nutrients.
2 Cup Green Dall Or Mong Dall
1/2k Chicken Cut Into Desire Pieces
1 Cup Spinach
2 Green Chilly Slice
1 Medium Onion Slice
5 Gloves Garlic Mince
1 Tablespoon Salt
5 To 8 Cup Of Water
1 Chicken Stock Cube
2 Tablespoons Oil
1. In a casserole put 5 cuplease of water and let it boil. When the water
boiling put pinch of salt.
2. Pour the mung Dall then simmer 40 to 50 min until the mind Dall become soft
and the skin removed.
3. Some discard the skin of mung Dall but don't take it all coz the nutrients
4. While simmer the mung Dall in a skillet heat cooking oil sauté garlic,
onion and chicken add salt.when the chicken is tender add tomato and chicken
stock let it simmer for 3 min.
5. Then pour it now in the casserole to mix the mung Dall let it simmer 10 to
15 min. Then add the spinach mix and let it simmer 3 min.
6. Remove from heat and serve with rice and fried fish as a side dish.