Dry Fruits IdliBy Mamata Dash
* 2 Cup Udad Dal
* 2 Cup Rice Separately.
* 1tsp Soda Bicarb
* Salt To Taste
* 1/2 Cup Almond
* 1/2 Cup Pista
* 1/2 Cup Cashew Nut
* 1/2 Cup Raisin
* 2 Tbsp Butter
* 2 Tbsp Sugar
* 7 Dry Apricot, Chopped
1. Soak overnight 2 cup udad dal and 2 cup rice separately.
2. Grind the udad dal to a fine paste.
3. Grind the rice coarsely.
4. Add 1tsp soda bicarb and salt to taste to it.
5. Keep it aside for 4 to 5 hours .
6. Dry roast 1/2 cup each almond, pista , cashew nut and Grind it coarsely.
7. Heat 2 tbsp butter, then add 2 tbsp sugar.
8. When sugar starts to change its colour add dryfruits powder and 1/2 cup
raisin. After stiring it for 3 to 4 min keep it aside to cool.
9. Add 7 chopped dry apricot to it.
10. In mould put 1 spoon full batter and Spread dry fruits mixture on it.
11. Steam it and when ready serve with desired chutney.