Chocolate BrownieBy Deepshikha Srivastav
Made chocolate brownies for my son's class party and was a huge hit:)
* 100 Gms Chocolate
* 100 Gms Butter
* 3 Eggs
* 150 Gms Sugar
* 50 Gms Of White Flour
* 50 Gms Of Cocoa Powder
* Oil For Greasing
* Handful Of Chopped Nuts
1. Preheat the oven at 180°c for 10 mins.
2. Melt 100 gms of chocolate n 100 gms butter in the microwave.you'll need to
double boil if u r using the gas stove to melt.
3. Allow this mix to cool.
4. Beat 3 eggs and 150 gms of sugar separately.
5. Fold the egg mix into the chocolte mixture.
6. Add in 50 gms of white flour and 50 gms of cocoa powder.beat lightly.
7. Pour the mixture into an oiled cake tin.
8. Top with chopped nuts.
9. Bake it for 20 mins.
10. Let the brownies cool.
11. Cut into squares n serve!!