Cheese Chiki Balls In Orange SrikhandBy Mamata Dash
* 500 Gm Curd (Yoghurt)
* Pulp Of 2 1/2 Oranges
* 5 Tbsp Condensed Milk
* Juice Of 1 Orange
* 200 Gm Paneer ( Cottage Cheese )
* 2 Tsp Corn Flour
* 1/2 Peanut Chiki
* 1/2 Sesame Chiki
For Srikhand -
* Hang 500 gm curd with pulp of 2 oranges for 2 hours.
* Add 5 tbsp condensed milk and juice of 1 orange to it.
For cheese chiki balls-
* Grate 200gm paneer and mash it with 2tsp corn flour.
* Grind 1/2 peanut chiki and 1/2 sesame chiki to a fine powder.
* Add pulp of 1/2 orange.
* Make 12 balls of the paneer mixture stuff it with chiki mixture.
* Roll these balls on the juice of chiki mixture.
* Keep these balls in the fridge for 2 hours.
* Put the ball in a serving bowl spread srikhand on it .
* Serve chilled and enjoy